Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Art of Coming Up With Something to Blog About

Get enthusiastic about it! Things tend to happen faster when you successfully generate a heavy rolling motivation behind a cause or a practice. Wow, I just pulled that one out of thin air. Enough dilly dallying. I thought a bit this afternoon (ouch!) about what I look for in my writing and the same questions keep popping into my head:

  • How can I add value?
  • How can I keep this simple.. clear?
  • Is the underlying tone of the post, positive?
  • Am I being honest with myself and my readers?
  • Is my writing in alignment with what I am wanting to promote in myself and those around me?
SEE! all done. Where oh where has the time gone?!?!?! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for tuning in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emm.. good text

Peter Kitch on LinkedIn

View Peter Kitch's profile on LinkedIn